Product Name: L-Arginine L-Aspartate
Synonyms: (S)-(+)-2-Aminobutyric acid; L-2-Aminobutanoic acid
Molecular Formula: C6H14N4O2.C4H7NO4
Molecular Weight: 307.3
CAS No.: 7675-83-4
L-Arginine L-Aspartate, when dried, contains not less than 98.5% and not more than 101.0% of L-Arginine L-Aspartate(C10H12N5O4).
1) Enhance athletic performance through vasodilation and increased mineral absorption.
2) Reducing brain damage as a result of liver cirrhosis (hepatic encephalopathy).
3) Improves erectile dysfunction symptoms.
4) Enhance production of human growth hormone (HGH).
5) Reverse the symptoms of hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis.
6) Prevents and reverse the development and spreading of cancerous cells
7) Alleviating chest pains and treatment of heart disease, coronary artery disease, and other cardiovascular conditions.